Friday, May 23, 2008

Unicorn Sighting

You Tube Description:
Is it real or a hoax?

It is indeed a hoax. Apparently by some Swiss company called 'Chocolat Frey'.
Info can be found here: Full Story Here!

On another note, that company has some pretty awesome commercials. If you like unicorns (I assume if you clicked here that you do) I would recommend watching them--most are posted right here on Youtube.


Tube Hoppers Commentary:
I thought I should add this one to the collection to show that I also appreciate knowing when a hoax has been owned by someone. This is a great ad, even though it is not real and it did have me hoping, I must admit. Anyway take a look for yourself and then follow the link in the You Tube description to learn more about it!

Recommended Site Links:

1. Traffic Digger FREE Traffic! . . .
2. Your Link Could Be Here!
3. Your Link Could Be Here!
4. Your Link Could Be Here!
5. Your Link Could Be Here!




THopper Button

No comments: